Table of Contents
Hiscox is an international specialist insurance group. The company is split into three operating segments: Hiscox Retail (all of the group's retail operations), Hiscox London Market (internationally traded insurance lines), and Hiscox Re (reinsurance).
- Learn about Hiscox's organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats it faces going forward.
- Understand Hiscox's strategy and recent developments in its UK business.
Reasons To Buy
- What is Hiscox's business strategy?
- What are Hiscox's strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges does the company face going forward?
Hiscox is in a very strong financial position and has begun investing in new staff to push the company forward.
Hiscox's aim in the UK is to target the 80% of the high net worth market that does not already refer to specialist insurance companies.
Hiscox has greatly increased its advertising expenditure in the UK, in order to grow its presence in the market.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...