Table of Contents
This interactive interface focuses on the important questions concerning consumers' attitudes regarding mortgages. Consumer preferences on product, provider, and channel are all covered to ensure that the user knows What Consumers Want from a mortgage. It enables cross-comparison across 21 key countries, broken down by demographic groups.
- This graphical and interactive interface allows the user to speed up their analysis of consumers' attitudes regarding mortgages.
- Gain a deeper insight into the country of your interest with detailed country-level data across age, income and asset bands, and mortgage provider.
- Assess the consumer preferences for mortgages across countries and demographics to identify key strategic areas for expansion.
Reasons To Buy
- What features do consumers consider to be vital in a mortgage?
- What would consumers' ideal mortgage look like?
- What attributes do consumers look for in a mortgage provider?
- How does the preferred channel of research and mortgage application vary between consumer segments?
A competitive interest rate remains the most important element of a mortgage for consumers.
Consumer preference for convenience also comes out strongly, with significant numbers choosing mortgage providers based on already being a customer or having a branch near their home or workplace.
Despite everyday banking moving to online and mobile, when it comes to mortgages consumers strongly prefer to use the face-to-face channel.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Poland has an oligopolistic market for banking services, with the two largest providers PKO Bank Polski and mBank controlling over a third of the current account market. PKO Bank Polski also dominates ...
Summary 2016 has been a good year for the market, with gross lending expected to be 12% higher than in 2015. However, market conditions over the next few years are predicted to dampen prospects for future ...
Mortgage Loan Servicing, Check Cashing and Money Transmission Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2023, NAIC 522390 Vital industry-specific data ...