Table of Contents
The popularity of online payments continues to grow rapidly, having transformed the way that many merchants distribute their goods and services in the last decade. This in turn has led to equally rapid change in the payment space, as banks, card schemes, and new entrants have sought to provide payment products to meet these changing needs.
- Discover the most recent developments in online payments and what they mean for the market going forward.
- Adapt your strategy with insight into the strengths and weaknesses of major players in the market.
- Gain an improved understanding of the difficulty in developing a workable security solution for online payments and how to address it.
Reasons To Buy
- How is mobile commerce developing and what unique challenges does it pose?
- What are the challenges posed to the banking industry by online payments and how can these challenges be met?
- What security solutions exist and how effective are they at fighting fraud? How can they be improved?
Online payment providers are increasingly crowding out CNP. Consumers use payment tools they see as convenient; while payment cards are still seen as such, more specialized tools that offer smoother online purchasing are being offered by players outside the payment industry.
The security of online card transactions is lower than for physical transactions at the point of sale. The level of security currently offered for CNP is effective, and while these measures are improving in terms of convenience, security needs to be invisible to consumers to truly succeed.
Mobile commerce is a different proposition to e-commerce, with players needing to be aware of the benefits and drawbacks of both browser-based and app-based m-commerce to achieve success.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The Global M-Commerce Market is valued at USD 202.67 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 1076.98 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 32.10% during the forecast ...
Online Consumer Payments: Sizing the Opportunity Summary This report examines the online consumer payments market in 28 global markets, considering the overall market size and its development, as well ...
The sharing economy movement matures and e-commerce continues to thrive The “sharing economy” movement is maturing and citizens and corporations alike have accepted that popular business models like ...