Table of Contents
Social media presents both threats and opportunities to banks and other traditional payments players. Social media companies are attempting to increase their revenue sources by moving into payments, putting these companies in potential competition with payment providers. However, through innovative products banks can integrate themselves into the social ecosystem in order to acquire customers.
- Discover the strategic implications of social media providers' moves into the payments space for your business.
- Learn from the current best practice examples of payment products that integrate into social media or borrow aspects of social media.
- Use Verdict Financial's consumer insight to see where the major opportunities in social media lie.
Reasons To Buy
- What threat do social media providers pose to the traditional payments market?
- How can social media be effectively incorporated into a customer-focused payments strategy?
- What do banks need to be doing to compete in this emerging space?
New products need to solve a problem for consumers before they will be adopted. Many of the current social media-based payments services fail to do so.
Chinese consumers are currently the most engaged in social commerce globally due to innovative products (such as WeChat Payment) that are available in the market. Other markets can learn from the services on offer in China.
Banks still enjoy far more consumer trust than social media providers, and they should use this advantage to maintain or grow their position in the market.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Mobile Payment Technologies Market: Overview This report provides an analysis of the global mobile payment technologies market for the period from 2014 to 2024, wherein the period from 2016 to 2024 ...
Bitcoin is an experimental digital currency and also called as cryptocurrency. This digital currency enables instant peer to peer transactions, worldwide payments with very low or zero processing fees. ...
This Persistence Market Research report examines the Global mobile payment transaction market for the period 2015- 2020. The primary objective is to offer updates on the advancement in mobile applications ...