Table of Contents
In this in-depth analysis series Verdict Financial puts the world's largest wealth managers under the microscope to examine their recent financial performance as well as their strategies for growth and customer targeting.
- Examine the financial performance and key ratios for RBC and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Explore RBC's recent Mandamp;A and growth strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
- Learn more about RBC's client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
Reasons To Buy
- What are RBC's recent Mandamp;A and organic growth highlights?
- What is RBC's group level and wealth management unit financial performance?
- Which customer markets does RBC aim to target?
- How does RBC market and promote itself?
From London, Jersey, and Guernsey, RBC aims to target the UHNW population in the Middle East, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia, and South America, and to attract those North American expats, including US clients, who have been turned down by other wealth managers as a result of regulation, including FATCA.
RBC has boosted its activity in the wealth management market through mergers and acquisitions, repositioning, and global marketing campaigns. The comprehensive wealth service offered by RBC provides a hedge against smaller players.
RBC's Canadian division has performed strongly even in comparison to the high growth in its US andamp; International division. In the two fiscal years between 2010 and 2013, Canada achieved growth of 25%, compared to 22% in the US andamp; International division.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
2017: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management Summary Global uncertainty will continue to keep investors busy in 2017. Most notably, ongoing Brexit negotiations, the effects of the Italian referendum, ...
Advisory Asset Management: HNW Demand and Drivers Summary Globally over 25% of HNW individual’s portfolio is invested via advisory services, with markets in Asia Pacific displaying the strongest affinity ...
Wealth in the US: HNW Investors Summary GlobalData’s “Wealth in the US: HNW Investors” report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of US HNW investors. The report is based ...