Table of Contents
In this in-depth analysis series Verdict Financial puts the world's largest wealth managers under the microscope to examine their recent financial performance, as well as their strategies for growth and customer targeting.
- Examine the financial performance and key ratios for Crédit Agricole and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Explore Crédit Agricole's recent Mandamp;A and growth/retrenchment strategies, as well as their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
- Learn more about Crédit Agricole's client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
Reasons To Buy
- What are Crédit Agricole's recent Mandamp;A and organic growth highlights?
- What is Crédit Agricole's group level and wealth management unit financial performance?
- Which customer markets does Crédit Agricole aim to target?
- How does Crédit Agricole market and promote itself?
Crédit Agricole has been withdrawing from its non-core markets, divesting operations in Greece, Spain, and Belgium during 2012'14. However, it has also left booming countries such as China and Turkey.
2012 was a strong year for the wealth management division in terms of revenue growth and profit intake. The group's refocus on its core markets hence benefited the private banking unit's bottom line in 2012. However, 2013 saw a dip in profit for the private banking unit, indicating that the future outlook remains uncertain.
Crédit Agricole has good cross-segment coverage, with a strong bias towards entrepreneurs. It targets these clients through specialized teams and sponsorship/events. While Crédit Agricole does not have a dedicated UHNW offering, these clients do receive "special" treatment from the bank, together with the broader entrepreneur sector.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Advisory Asset Management: HNW Demand and Drivers Summary Globally over 25% of HNW individual’s portfolio is invested via advisory services, with markets in Asia Pacific displaying the strongest affinity ...
2017: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management Summary Global uncertainty will continue to keep investors busy in 2017. Most notably, ongoing Brexit negotiations, the effects of the Italian referendum, ...
Wealth in the US: HNW Investors Summary GlobalData’s “Wealth in the US: HNW Investors” report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of US HNW investors. The report is based ...