Table of Contents
In this in-depth analysis series Verdict Financial puts the world's largest wealth managers under the microscope to examine their recent financial performance as well as their strategies for growth and customer targeting.
- Examine the financial performance and key ratios for Barclays and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Explore Barclays' recent Mandamp;A and growth/ retrenchment strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
- Learn more about Barclays' client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
Reasons To Buy
- What are Barclays' recent Mandamp;A and organic growth highlights?
- What is Barclays' group level and wealth management unit financial performance?
- Which customer markets does Barclays aim to target?
- How does Barclays market and promote itself?
Barclays Wealth has been growing its UK presence by opening new offices across the country. A notable exception to this is that Barclays Wealth has not expanded within the London area. This is a common trend among competitors, as many are finding the capital overly competitive.
2013 was a good year for overall group profit, especially when compared to 2012. The growth was driven by reduced costs associated with customer compensation schemes, which ate into profits in 2012.
Barclays Wealth has a specialist proposition for UK expats living abroad, which includes targeted products and services designed to appeal to these HNW individuals.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Advisory Asset Management: HNW Demand and Drivers Summary Globally over 25% of HNW individual’s portfolio is invested via advisory services, with markets in Asia Pacific displaying the strongest affinity ...
2017: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management Summary Global uncertainty will continue to keep investors busy in 2017. Most notably, ongoing Brexit negotiations, the effects of the Italian referendum, ...
Wealth in the US: HNW Investors Summary GlobalData’s “Wealth in the US: HNW Investors” report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of US HNW investors. The report is based ...