Table of Contents
The over 55s are a growing population segment and are therefore becoming increasingly significant in the insurance space. Their insurance needs differ from those aged 35-54, and insurers need to recognize this.
- Understand how the over 55s purchase insurance and which methods they are most likely to use.
- Analyze the key differences between the over 55s and mid 35-54s in their insurance shopping habits.
- Find out why the over 55s are an important group for insurers to target.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the characteristics of the 35-54 and over 55 age groups?
- How do the insurance and purchasing needs of consumers aged 35-54 and over 55 vary?
- Which insurance products are the over 55s most likely to purchase?
Over 55s are less likely to switch - making this group most loyal to their providers.
Over 55s are more likely to own their property outright, with only a small proportion still paying off their mortgage.
According to the 2011 UK Census there are 17.8 million over 55s in the UK, compared to the total population of 48.1 million over 20 years of age.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...