Table of Contents
Bought By Many is a community hub, bringing groups of people with common needs together online before negotiating improved terms with insurers on their behalf. It follows a new approach that insurers can expect to need to adapt to, work with, and learn from in the future.
- A guide to how Bought By Many operates and the gaps in the insurance distribution model it has found.
- Scenarios investigating the potential future influence of the crowd purchasing model on both personal and commercial lines distribution.
Reasons To Buy
- What is Bought By Many and what can you learn from its approach?
- Where do the key opportunities currently lie in the crowd purchasing channel?
- How can you expect Bought By Many's model to develop and influence the insurance market?
Traditional product-centric approaches are outdated, being replaced by those placing emphasis on identifying consumer needs. Insurers have been slow to utilize social media and build relationships for crowdsourcing.
The crowd purchasing model of insurance distribution could easily become the dominant approach of choice for UK sports clubs and national and regional activity associations.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...