Table of Contents
Apps have rapidly grown in popularity following the rise of mobile devices. Insurers are now trying to jump on the bandwagon, but there is still ground to cover to convince consumers of the benefits of using insurance apps.
- Gain insight into the features that can improve the user's experience of an app.
- Examine the major insurance apps currently on the market.
- Analyze how the insurance app space is likely to develop in the future.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the primary functions of mobile apps in insurance and how can these be complemented?
- Which apps are most popular with consumers and why?
- How can insurance app providers improve the user experience?
Providers need to target specific consumer needs in order to improve the currently skeptical perception of insurance apps.
The most popular apps are those not tied to a single insurer, as these draw from a larger pool of customers.
Convergence of functionality will enable consumers to do more with fewer apps in the future.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...