Table of Contents
A number of claims issues are currently having a significant impact on the insurance market, and can be expected to remain relevant in the years to come. These include both issues that insurers have been dealing with for years, as well as newer issues that have emerged in recent years.
- Gain insight into the major issues impacting the insurance market.
- Examine the response from the industry and other parties such as the government.
- Analyze the implications for the market going forward.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the major issues impacting the various insurance lines?
- How are the industry and the government responding to these issues?
- What will be the implications for the market going forward?
Whiplash claims are a major cost for insurers, but customers are also impacted as costs are passed on to premiums.
The long-tail risk engendered by mesothelioma makes it difficult to reliably project the volume of future claims.
Potholes are causing a significant number of motor insurance claims as well as being used by fraudsters to claim for personal injury.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...