Table of Contents
This interactive interface focuses on the important questions concerning consumers' attitudes regarding savings accounts. Consumer preferences on product, provider, and channel are all covered to ensure that the user knows what consumers want from a savings account. The dashboard enables cross-comparison across 23 key countries, broken down by demographic groups.
- This graphical and interactive interface allows the user to speed up their analysis of consumers' attitudes regarding savings accounts.
- Gain a deeper insight into the country of your interest with detailed country-level data across age, income, asset band, and account provider.
- Assess the consumer preferences for savings accounts across countries and demographics to identify key strategic areas for expansion.
Reasons To Buy
- What features do consumers consider to be vital in a savings account?
- What would consumers' ideal savings account look like?
- What attributes do consumers look for in a savings account provider?
- How does the preferred channel for opening savings accounts vary between consumer segments?
Instant access to money and competitive withdrawal fees are the most sought-after features for consumers.
On a global level convenient branch locations remains the most important reason for choosing a provider. Being an existing customer and the financial stability of the provider are also important considerations for consumers.
In certain markets, the online channel is now the most popular method for opening a savings account. However, in most markets the face-to-face channel remains the most popular.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
“Global GNSS chip market to exhibit significant growth between 2016 and 2022” The GNSS chip market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% between 2016 and 2022 to reach USD 5.22 billion by 2022. The ...
“Asset management system market expected to exhibit significant growth potential between 2016 and 2022” The asset management system market is expected to reach USD 25.55 billion by 2022, growing at ...