Table of Contents
This interactive interface focuses on the important questions concerning consumers' attitudes regarding personal loans. Consumer preferences on product, provider, and channel are all covered to ensure that the user knows what consumers want from a personal loan. The dashboard enables cross-comparison across 23 key countries, broken down by demographic groups.
- This graphical and interactive interface allows the user to speed up their analysis of consumers' attitudes regarding personal loans.
- Gain a deeper insight into the country of your interest with detailed country-level data across age, income, asset band, and provider.
- Assess the consumer preferences for personal loans across countries and demographics to identify key strategic areas for expansion.
Reasons To Buy
- What features do consumers consider to be vital in a personal loan?
- What would consumers' ideal personal loan look like?
- What attributes do consumers look for in a personal loan provider?
- How does the preferred channel for opening personal loans vary between consumer segments?
Competitive interest rates is the single most sought-after feature of a personal loan for consumers.
The majority of global consumers still prefer to use the face-to-face channel when researching or applying for a personal loan.
The majority of global consumers chose the provider that offers the best product, although there is a significant segment that choose a personal loan provider because of an existing relationship.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Australian Consumer Credit: Forecasts and Future Opportunities Summary GlobalData’s “Australian Consumer Credit: Forecasts and Future Opportunities” report analyzes the Australian consumer credit ...
High demand for residential houses from expatriates entering the country, rising land prices, increasing number of initiatives by government to strengthen the financial system and aggressive marketing ...
Consumer Loans and Consumer Lending Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2023, NAIC 522291 Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, ...