Table of Contents
This profile benchmarks Nationwide's customer satisfaction, customer trust, and customer perception ratings in terms of innovation and digital offerings against its rivals and the industry as a whole. It looks at the bank's penetration in key product areas, cross-holding rates, and marketing. It also analyzes the bank's key financials.
- Gain an insight into customer perceptions of Nationwide on issues of account satisfaction, trust, and innovation.
- Discover Nationwide's market share in key product areas.
- Learn about how Nationwide compares against rivals and the industry on key metrics.
Reasons To Buy
- What do Nationwide customers think about the bank?
- How does Nationwide compare against its competitors on key metrics?
- What is Nationwide's marketing strategy?
Nationwide customers are the most satisfied with their current accounts overall, and Nationwide scores significantly above the industry average for security, fees, and charges, online banking usability, and customer service.
Nationwide customers are the least likely to state that they will switch provider in the next 12 months, and the most likely to agree that their provider prioritizes its customers.
Nationwide customers are significantly lower-than-average users of mobile banking and social media, reflecting their higher age profile.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Blockchain Technology Market: Overview Blockchain technology offers a secure, fast, and cheaper medium of carrying out online transaction and online transfer of information without the need of third ...
Global Mobile Payment Technologies Market: Overview This report provides an analysis of the global mobile payment technologies market for the period from 2014 to 2024, wherein the period from 2016 to 2024 ...
“Reduction in queuing & transaction time and increased convenience in making low value payments are driving the contactless payment market” The contactless payment market is estimated to grow from ...