Table of Contents
Verdict Financial estimates that mass affluent individuals represent almost one in 10 adults. The market is one of the few large consumer segments to have seen fast growth since the financial crisis, and is expected to see strong continued growth over the next five years.
- Size and forecast the mass and emerging affluent markets across the globe.
- Quantify the business opportunity in cultivating the mass affluent investor.
- Identify challenges and roadblocks in targeting the mass affluent segment.
Reasons To Buy
- Which countries have the greatest potential growth in the mass affluent segment?
- Where is the mass affluent market already a viable customer segment?
- What business mix can be expected from a mass affluent client base?
- What are the key investment and banking products that wealth managers need to have to service the mass affluent?
Its large size makes the mass affluent segment an attractive target market, but wealth managers looking to exploit this must understand the different opportunities available across the globe. Some markets in the West are desirable for their size for example, while Africa, Asia, and Latin America offer more attractive growth prospects.
The emerging affluent segment will truly test a wealth manager's ability to economically service the small-scale investor. Often there is the strong potential for consumers to further accumulate assets over their lifetime, with emerging affluent investors generally being younger than mass affluent investors.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Advisory Asset Management: HNW Demand and Drivers Summary Globally over 25% of HNW individual’s portfolio is invested via advisory services, with markets in Asia Pacific displaying the strongest affinity ...
2017: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management Summary Global uncertainty will continue to keep investors busy in 2017. Most notably, ongoing Brexit negotiations, the effects of the Italian referendum, ...
Wealth in the US: HNW Investors Summary GlobalData’s “Wealth in the US: HNW Investors” report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of US HNW investors. The report is based ...