Table of Contents
Steel in Italy
Steel in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Italy steel market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
The steel market consists of the production of crude steel in the stated country or region.
The Italian steel market had total revenues of $11,128.3m in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -18.9% between 2011 and 2015.
Market production volumes declined with a CARC of -6.4% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 22,018.0 thousand metric tons in 2015.
In order to prevent the flood of foreign steel imports, the European Union imposed temporary duties of up to 35.9% on Chinese, Japanese and other foreign producers in May 2015, which lasted for six months. In October 2016, duties of up to 73.7% on Chinese steel were introduced in the EU.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the steel market in Italy
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy steel market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Italy economy
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Italy steel market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Italy steel market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy steel market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Italy's steel market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Flat steel market is projected to reach USD 757.15 billion by 2026 The flat steel market is projected to reach USD 757.15 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2016 to 2026. Increasing urban population, ...
China favorite non-ferrous metal rolling processing industry, 2017 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the favorite non-ferrous metal rolling processing industry, to get Chinese investments; ...
China common non-ferrous metal smelting industry, 2017 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the common non-ferrous metal smelting industry, to get Chinese investments; to import into China o ...