Table of Contents
Telecommunication Services in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. 350
- The telecommunication services market consists of the fixed line telecoms segment and the wireless telecommunication services segment.
- The Asia-Pacific telecommunication services market is expected to generate total revenues of $476.5bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.1% between 2011 and 2015.
- Market consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 4.9% between 2011-2015, to reach a total of 4,315.8 million subscribers in 2015.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, having demonstrated only very weak growth in recent years.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the telecommunication services market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the telecommunication services market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key telecommunication services market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Asia-Pacific economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific telecommunication services market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific telecommunication services market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Asia-Pacific's telecommunication services market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
"Roll-out of next-generation access broadband will be the key theme over the next 5 years in the Latin America broadband market." Total telecoms revenue will grow in major Latin America markets, as there ...
"Operators can take advantage of growing high-speed broadband demand by rolling out NGA broadband infrastructure that justifies a price increase." Telecoms revenue in Western Europe will continue to decline ...
This report presents 5-year forecasts of wireless data traffic for developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP as a whole and for four selected countries: Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan. It analyses ...