Table of Contents
Telecommunication Services in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. 350
- The telecommunication services market consists of the fixed line telecoms segment and the wireless telecommunication services segment.
- The Asia-Pacific telecommunication services market is expected to generate total revenues of $476.5bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.1% between 2011 and 2015.
- Market consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 4.9% between 2011-2015, to reach a total of 4,315.8 million subscribers in 2015.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, having demonstrated only very weak growth in recent years.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the telecommunication services market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the telecommunication services market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key telecommunication services market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Asia-Pacific economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific telecommunication services market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific telecommunication services market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Asia-Pacific's telecommunication services market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
According to our latest forecasts, the total telecoms service revenue for the developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP) region will grow gradually from 2014 to reach USD220 billion in 2020. This report provides ...
Latin America continues to offer significant opportunities for growth, as advanced technologies are gaining pace in both fixed (next-generation access) and mobile markets (LTE). However, macroeconomic ...
Telecoms service revenue will remain flat in North America during the forecast period because of a slowdown in mobile data revenue growth. Mobile's share of service revenue will decline from 52% in ...