Table of Contents
The pet care industry has become big business, especially in the US. However, while some categories - especially pet food - have been quite innovative, it has been more difficult to prove inspirational in categories like cat litter. With pet ownership continuing to rise, significant rewards are on offer to brands who can establish a truly valuable product proposition.
- On the basis of a multi-benefit product, Purina designed a product able to answer consumers demand for simplicity in relation to household care tasks
- Aligned with the easy and affordable Canadean's megatrend, the cat litter focuses on its lightweight as the main selling point, an aspect never highlighted before for this type of products but that offers new opportunities combined with a demographically targeted approach.
- The use of an effective multi-channel campaign, clearly showing the main advantage of the product, may benefit mundane household care products by increasing their appeal
Success Case Study: Purina Tidy Cats LightWeight Litter is part of Canadean's Successes and Failures research and explores the successful launch of Purina Tidy Cats LightWeight in the USA.
- WHAT? Understand how the Tidy Cats LightWeight brand was established - with a focus on packaging and marketing
- WHY? Discover how product development and positioning tapped into key need states of US pet owners
- TAKE-OUT: Learn powerful lessons from the success that can have a tangible impact on your own brand's success
Reasons To Buy
- Use Canadean's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Pet Litter, Clean-Up, and Odor Control Products: U.S. Market Trends analyzes this market in depth, dividing the market into five categories: cat litter, litter boxes and accessories, puppy/training pads ...
The Global Pet Accessories Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 6.2% during the forecast period 2015 to 2025. This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts for all the given ...
The Global Pet Grooming Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 4.7% during the forecast perios 2015 to 2025. This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts for all the given segments ...