Table of Contents
Japan's beauty market is the third biggest in the world, after the US and China. The skincare category plays an important role and is extremely competitive. New ingredients that offer significant solutions for skin issues are highly appealing to inquisitive Japanese consumers, and the market is often ahead of the curve where the adoption of novel ingredients is concerned.
- The elimination of free radicals is a very important element of skincare. Fullerene's electrons have antioxidative potency when they react with free radicals. Therefore, Japanese ingredient companies are now working on harnessing the potential of fullerene to support the personal care industry.
- The inquisitive behavior of Japanese consumers often means they are ahead of the curve where adoption of novel ingredients is concerned, so fullerene may see similar success to collagen and hyaluronic acid. Fullerene ingredients have the potential to penetrate far beyond the borders of Japan.
ForeSights: Fullerene was compiled using Canadean's ForeSights methodology, which aims to identify new concepts that could influence the market in fast-moving consumer goods.
- What? - Understand what fullerene is and how it works.
- Why? - Discover how fullerene ingredients have been increasing in popularity in Japan.
- So what? - Identify potential barriers as well as further opportunities for fullerene ingredients
Reasons To Buy
- Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the fast-moving consumer goods market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
- Identify interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer in retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
- Understand how new concepts and ideas fit into - or challenge - current consumer trends.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
With global energy demands ever increasing, allied to efforts to reduce the use of fossil fuel and eliminate air pollutions, it is now essential to provide efficient, cost-effective, and environmental ...
The use of nanoparticles is set to escalate and the market has the potential to increase dramatically over the next ten years as more uses for these materials are developed and commercialized. Eventually, ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Nanobiotechnology in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Japan, Europe, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and ...