Table of Contents
With nearly $100bn in global sales, the skincare market is huge and growing as consumers continue to look for new ways to make skin look younger and combat chronic skin conditions like acne. Looking good is no longer an option; it is an imperative in today's increasingly visual culture where your appearance is constantly on display via popular social media applications.
- Color light therapy offers a less invasive solution to common skincare issues like wrinkles, age spots and lines, and acne than plastic surgery or topical skincare treatments.
- The prescription acne treatment market has had safety issues with products like isotretinoin, which was found to have significant side effects.
- Color light therapy is chemical-free and does not have the side effects that topical skincare treatments or plastic surgery may have.
- Acne has become a focus for color light therapy, with Halloween-mask-like devices that offer a hands-free experience, full facial coverage, and auto-timed sessions.
- Color light therapy could gain from plastic surgery fears. Globally, nearly 60% of consumers say they would never consider having plastic surgery.
- Pain relief could be another key opportunity for color light therapy as longer wavelength light from LEDs can stimulate blood circulation, relax muscles, and relieve muscle spasms.
ForeSights: Color Light Therapy examines the emerging trend toward the use of non-invasive color light therapy skincare treatments to combat wrinkles, age spots, acne, and more. These treatments generally use colored LEDs (light emitting diodes) to fight irritants like bacteria or stimulate the skin's own production of collagen or elastin. This report was compiled using Canadean's ForeSights methodology, which aims to identify new concepts that could influence the market in fast-moving consumer goods.
Your key questions answered:
- How does interest in non-invasive skincare treatments differ by gender?
- Each color used for color light therapy is said to deliver different skincare benefits. Which benefits are associated with which colors?
- What are some of the advantages of using a color light therapy facial mask relative to other types of devices to administer color light therapy?
- Pain relief and weight management are two of the more unusual new applications for color light therapy. How does the concept work for each?
Reasons To Buy
- Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the fast-moving consumer goods market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
- Identify interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer in retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
- Understand how new concepts and ideas fit into - or challenge - current consumer trends.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Chronic Urticaria Or Hives Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2016 Summary GlobalData's clinical trial report, “Chronic Urticaria Or Hives Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2016" provides an overview ...
DelveInsight’s Report, “Chronic Urticaria Or Hives-Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2016”, provides comprehensive insights about the marketed drugs, drug sales, ...
DelveInsight’s, “ Chronic Urticaria Or Hives-Pipeline Insights, 2017”, report provides in depth insights on the pipeline drugs and their development activities around the Chronic Urticaria Or Hives. ...