Table of Contents
Cider has continued to grow albeit at a slightly lower rate than that seen at the start of the decade. This growth is set to continue and has largely been led by imported products such as Magners and Old Mout. Another imported brand Rekorderlig experienced very high on-premise sales at a high price point. The leading brand however remains as Strongbow
- Somersby has seen the most growth due to its perceived high quality at a low price point.
- Premium cider saw the lowest growth rate, with superpremium and craft cider having the highest increase.
- CUB will remain the market leader followed by Asahi.
- Woolworths Australia are the main player in Private Label cider.
Canadean's Australia Cider Market Insights 2015 Report provides a complete overview of the Australia cider industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2014 performance and 2015 outlook. Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
- 2010-2014 actual detailed cider consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2015 forecasts
- Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2004-2014 with forecasts for 2015
- Value by distribution channel 2010-2014, with 2015 forecasts
- 2013-2015 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
- Details of key cider new product launches in 2014 by company
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the cider market, with analysis of key company performance
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the cider market
- Data is also available in excel format
Reasons To Buy
- Gain in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Australia cider industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Australia cider market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
- Compare and track the performance of brands and brewers to develop a competitive advantage
- Understand volume vs value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
- Identify how brewers can capitalise on current consumer trends and increase brand volume and profit by expanding operations into new areas such as cider
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyse the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
- Use our new powerpoint add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the Australia cider market
- View a selection of the key 2014 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Soymilk & Soy Drinks (Dairy & Soy Food) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Soymilk & Soy Drinks (Dairy & Soy Food) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market ...
Global Still Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Still Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Global Iced/Rtd Coffee Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Iced/Rtd Coffee Drinks (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, ...