Table of Contents
Prices of melanoma therapies and oncology drugs on the whole have become subject to closer scrutiny due to their high costs. Currently, the treatment of melanoma has a limited budgetary impact and Datamonitor Healthcare does not anticipate any immediate impact on the pricing of melanoma therapies. However, in the future, manufacturers may have to consider novel pricing arrangements for high-cost combination treatments.
This report addresses the following questions:
- What are the main utilization management tools used by US payers for melanoma drugs and how will their use evolve in the future?
- How concerned are the US payers regarding the growing budget impact of melanoma therapies?
- Which melanoma drugs were the most successful in European health technology assessments and why?
- In which countries are melanoma drugs reimbursed under risk-sharing agreements?
- What levers are most commonly used by EU payers to limit the budget impact of melanoma therapies?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
OpportunityAnalyzer: Hyperparathyroidism - Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2025 Summary Hyperparathyroidism (HPT) is a common endocrinal disorder characterized by excessive plasma levels of parathyroid ...
PharmaPoint: HER2-Negative/HR+ and Triple Negative Breast Cancer - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Human Epidermal growth factor Receptor type 2 (HER2-) breast cancer is the second ...
PharmaPoint: Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Therapeutics - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Hepatitis C virus (HCV) is a small, enveloped RNA virus that causes acute and chronic infections ...