Table of Contents
Strategic Analysis of the Turkish Fleet and Leasing Market : Turkey Emerges as one of the Most Attractive Fleet and Leasing Markets in Europe
This study provides an analysis of the Turkish fleet and leasing market and covers both the passenger car and light commercial vehicle sectors. The report also provides a detailed breakdown of fleet ownership in each segment covering operational leasing, outright purchase, and financial leasing. The related regulations and drivers and restraints that are affecting market growth are also assessed in this study. It also includes an in-depth analysis of competitor structure and a comparison between local participants; a strategic outlook has also been provided.
Executive Summary—Key Findings
Operational leasing expected to outgrow outright purchase and reach % penetration of the total company car registration from current levels of %.
Fleet and Leasing Market: Key Findings, Turkey, 2015
Fleet registration was 255,000 units in 2015 and is expected to reach by 2021 at a CAGR of %.
Outright purchase will grow at a higher rate with a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of % (2014–2021) than operational leasing—which has a CAGR of %.
Due to the limitations and restrictions of Light Commercial Vehicles (LCVs) in the operational leasing sector, there are only vehicles in the parc of operational leasing companies.
The top five companies accounting for approximately % of the total vehicle parc are domestic companies, namely, Intercity, Derindere (DRD), Hedef Filo, Celik Motors, and Otokoc.
The customer base of operational leasing tripled in the last three years with over customers.
Key Questions this Study Will Answer
- What are the market dynamics of the operational leasing market? What is the market size breakdown of fleet and company car ownership?
- How is the operational leasing market segmented in terms of OEMs, types of power train, and contract periods?
- What is the market size for the company passenger car market according to new registrations by type of purchasing or funding?
- What are the existing legal and regulatory framework related to company cars, fleet leasing, and the automotive industry as a whole?
- What is the market size and forecast for company cars in operation according to the type of funding?
- Which are the key participants in the fleet and leasing market? What is their market and share and benchmark?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Strong Market Growth Expected as Leasing Companies Turn Focus to Untapped Retail Segment and Increasing Customer Demand for Hassle-free Mobility Solutions The retail automobile market in Europe is undergoing ...
The Global Automotive Financing Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.08% and grow to a market size of $ X.XX billion by the year 2020. Most of the developed countries have still not reached the pre-recession ...
Summary Poland has an oligopolistic market for banking services, with the two largest providers PKO Bank Polski and mBank controlling over a third of the current account market. PKO Bank Polski also dominates ...