Table of Contents
Uganda Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report - First Licensing Round to Test Attractiveness of Revised Regime
“Uganda Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report - First Licensing Round to Test Attractiveness of Revised Regime”, GlobalData’s latest release, presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern investment into Uganda’s upstream oil and gas sector. The report sets out in detail the contractual framework under which firms must operate in the industry, clearly defining factors affecting profitability and quantifying the state’s take from hydrocarbon production. Considering political, economic and industry specific variables, the report also analyses future trends for Uganda’s upstream oil and gas investment climate.
- Overview of current fiscal terms governing upstream oil and gas operations in Uganda
- Detail on legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
- Levels of upfront payments and taxation applicable to oil and gas production
- Explanation of production sharing mechanisms in existing contracts
- Information on the evolution of the legal framework in the run-up to Uganda’s first bid round
- Assessment of the current fiscal regime’s attractiveness to investors
- Outlook on future of fiscal and regulatory terms in the Uganda
Reasons to buy
- Understand the complex regulations and contractual requirements applicable to the Uganda’s upstream oil and gas sector
- Evaluate factors determining profit levels in the industry
- Identify potential regulatory issues facing investors in the country’s upstream sector
- Utilize considered insight on future trends to inform decision-making
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The hydrogen generation market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.07%, by value, from 2017 to 2022.” The hydrogen generation market is projected to reach USD 154.74 billion, by value, by 2022, growing ...
“The offshore support vessel market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.92%, from 2017 to 2022.” The offshore support vessel market is projected to reach USD 20.15 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...