Table of Contents
Global Industrial Robotics Market in Food and Beverage Industry 2015-2019
Covering: Segmentation of the global industrial robotics market in the food and beverage industry by type (articulated, Cartesian, SCARA, and delta), by application (palletizing, packaging, pick and place, and processing), and by geography (the Americas, EMEA, and APAC). ABB, FANUC, Kawasaki Robotics, KUKA, and Yaskawa Electric are the key vendors analyzed in the report.
Market outlook of the industrial robotics market in the food and beverage industry
Technavio’s market research analysts expect the global industrial robotics market in the food and beverage industry to multiply at an incredible rate, posting a CAGR of close to 29% during the forecast period. Factors such as the demand for clean and contamination-free production areas is driving the manufacturers to deploy industrial automation in the food and beverage industry. Countries such as Japan, the US, South Korea, and Australia have a higher demand for industrial robots in their food and beverage
GTRI, a nonprofit research institute in the US, developed robots for deboning meat in 1999. Similarly, DeLaval developed the world's first robotic rotary dairy in 2006. Ever since, there has been an exponential increase in adoption of robots in the food and beverage industry in countries that include Australia, China, Mexico, Germany, and the US.
Segmentation of the industrial robotics market in the food and beverage industry by type
The articulated robots in the food and beverage industry held the largest share and accounted for about 42% of the market share in 2014, and this segment is predicted to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. Articulated robots can perform applications like palletizing, packaging, and pick and place as they have a higher degree of freedom than the other types of robots.
Segmentation of the industrial robotics market in the food and beverage industry by application
- Pick and place
In terms of application, the palletizing segment held the largest market share with almost 46% in 2014. Automatic palletizing with robots increases the consistency in the loading and unloading process in the food and beverage industry. Palletizing robots can easily handle any objects such as bags, crates, drums, and cases.
Competitive landscape and key vendors
The industrial robotics market in the food and beverage industry is marked with the presence of well-diversified international, regional, and local vendors. However, the majority of the market share is accounted for by top players because these vendors are offering flexible and economical SCARA, delta, and articulated robots for the food and beverage industry.
Top vendors in this market are -
- Kawasaki Robotics
- Yaskawa Electric
Other prominent vendors included in this report are Adept Technology, Denso Robotics, Epson Robotics, Nachi Fujikoshi, Pari Technology, Staubli Robotics, and Yamaha Robotics.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global industrial robotics market in the food and beverage industry?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global industrial robotics market in the food and beverage industry?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global industrial robotics market in the food and beverage industry?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global industrial robotics market in the food and beverage industry?
- What are the trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, EMEA, and APAC?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global industrial robotics market in the food and beverage industry?
Technavio also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
- Global Healthcare Robotics Market 2015-2019
- Global SCARA Robots Market- Market Research 2015-2019
- Residential Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market in South Korea 2015-2019
- Global Welding Robots Market 2014-2018
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Automated Guided Vehicle Market: Overview Automated guided vehicles are driverless, self-operated computer controlled vehicles which are fitted with guidance and collision avoidance system and can ...
Global Collaborative Robot Market: Overview This report offers strategic analysis of the global collaborative robot market, and the market growth forecast for the period 2016 to 2024. The scope of the ...
“The market of top industrial robotics expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period” The industrial robotics segment of top robotics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.92% ...