Table of Contents
Over the years, outsourcing of services in the healthcare payer arena has witnessed increasing popularity and players are adopting the trend to ensure and provide better and speedy services to the customers.
In 2015, the BPO services segment is expected to account for the largest share of the global healthcare payer services (outsourcing) market, by service type, while the claims management services segment is expected to account for the largest share of the healthcare payer services (outsourcing) market, by application. Private payers are expected to dominate the market, by end user.
In 2015, North America is expected to account for the largest share of the healthcare payer services (outsourcing) market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). In the coming years, the healthcare payer services (outsourcing) market is expected to witness the highest growth rate in the North American region. The rising insurance enrolments, federal healthcare mandates in the U.S., and the need to curb rising healthcare costs are expected to drive the market in the region.
The healthcare payer services (outsourcing) market witnesses’ high competitive intensity as there are several big and many small firms with similar service offerings. These companies adopt various growth strategies (agreements, partnerships, joint ventures, geographic expansions, new product launches, and acquisitions) to establish a strong foothold in the global market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn helps firms strengthen their market position. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market positions.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the services portfolios offered by the key players in the healthcare payer services market. The report analyzes the healthcare payer services market, by service type, application, end users, and region.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the new services launches and various service up gradations in the healthcare payer services market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information on lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various healthcare payer services across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information on new services, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the healthcare payer services market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, services, and distribution networks capabilities of the leading players in the healthcare payer services market
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global medical device analytical testing outsourcing market is expected to reach USD 8.3 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. A large number of medical device companies ...
The global medical device outsourcing market is expected to reach USD 88.2 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising price competition and rising need for reduction ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Telecom Network Outsourcing in US$ Million by the following Network Types: Mobile Network, and Fixed Network. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics ...