Table of Contents
Over the years, the demand for chromatography reagents has witnessed rise in demand to meet the needs of biotechnology and biopharmaceutical companies; food and beverage, chemical, and semiconductor industries; and environmental testing.
In 2015, the chromatography solvents segment is expected to account for the larger share of the global chromatography reagents market, by type; while the application areas such as research, forensics, as a diagnostic tool, and applications in cosmetics, chemicals, oil, and petrochemical industries are collectively expected to account for the largest share of chromatography reagents market, by application.
In 2015, North America is expected to account for the largest share of the global chromatography reagents market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). In the coming years, the chromatography reagents market is expected to witness the highest growth rate in the Asian region, with emphasis on India, China, and Japan. The high growth in India and China can be attributed to government investments in biomedical industry in China, strategic expansions of chromatography players in China, increasing focus on soil testing in India, food security concerns in India, and presence of bioclusters in India and China.
The global chromatography reagents market witnesses’ high competitive intensity as there are several big and many small firms with similar product offerings. These companies adopt various strategies (agreements, partnerships, joint ventures, collaborations, geographic expansions, new product launches, and acquisitions) to increase their market shares and establish a strong foothold in the global market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn helps the firms to garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by the top players in the chromatography reagents market. The report analyzes the chromatography reagents market , by type and by application
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the chromatography reagents market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various chromatography reagents across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the chromatography reagents market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the chromatography reagents market
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global process analytical technology (PAT) market is projected to reach USD 3.30 billion by 2021 from USD 1.77 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 13.3% from 2016 to 2021. Market growth is primarily driven ...
This report studies the life science instruments and reagents market over the forecast period of 2017 to 2023. The life science instruments and reagents market is expected to grow at a high single digit ...
The global market for chromatography instrumentation is expected to reach USD11.2 billion by the end of 2020, growing at a CAGR of around 6.3% from 2014 to 2021. Chromatography is a technique of separation ...