Table of Contents
Easing sanctions on Iran by major countries such as the US, Germany, etc., coupled with growing expenditure on R&D, technology advancements and increasing IT spending is forecast to drive Iran IT services market over the next five years. Post the signing of nuclear deal with the US and P5 countries, Iran IT services market is projected to grow during the forecast period. The government is increasing its focus on developing new technology parks across the country and this is anticipated to boost the market for IT services in Iran in the coming years.
According to “Iran IT Services Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, IT services market in Iran is forecast to reach USD 2.8 billion by 2020. Increasing IT spending, growing mobile penetration rates, coupled with easing economic sanctions are boosting IT services market in the country. In 2014, Tehran dominated IT services market in Iran, while Kermanshah region emerged as a rapidly growing IT services market. Moreover, IT captive management services accounted for a lion’s share in Iran IT services market, followed by IT telecom, IT infrastructure services, and IT product development segments. This segmental trend is expected to continue through 2020, however, the share of IT captive management services segment is expected to decline by 2020. “Iran IT Services Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects of IT services in Iran:
- Iran IT Services Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (IT Captive Management Services, IT Telecom- Application Software Services, IT Infrastructure Services, IT Product Development) and by Region
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of IT services market Iran
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, IT service providers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% free customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with IT services provider companies and policy makers in Iran. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
As China's macroeconomy entered a period of slow but steady growth, IDC has lowered its growth expectations of China's IT service market in the current study. However, with the maturing of various 3rd ...
This IDC study positions a framework for CIOs and senior IT executives to better understand the maturity of services management for their IT "business." It describes the stages of process maturity and ...
This IDC study presents the results of IDC's 2016 MaturityScape Financial Management of IT Services Survey and should be viewed as a supplement to IDC MaturityScape: Financial Management of IT Services ...