Table of Contents
The Global Aviation Test market is accounted for $5.64 billion in 2014, and is projected to register a CAGR of 3.7% to reach $7.56 billion by 2022. Aviation test equipments are primarily used for maintaining the hydraulic, electrical, power and pneumatic systems in the aviation industry. Checking at regular intervals of the maintenance and security systems enables the aircrafts to be up to date and in a good condition, which is prerequisite considering the security aspects.
The factors that are influencing the growth of the aviation test equipment market are increasing safety concerns, technological advancements, stringent government regulations, novel based R&D activities of aviation test equipment’s, rise in usage of software based solutions. Particularly in military based aviation, the need for aviation test equipment is more vital because of the complexity and atmospheric changes at war bases. The global shift is towards integrated multi-faceted test systems for multiple weapons imparting agility and flexibility in test architecture.
Some of the key players in this market are General Electric Co, Rockwell Collins, Teradyne Inc, Rolls Royce Holdings Plc, Moog, Inc, 3M, Boeing, Airbus, Avionics Inc, and Honeywell International Inc. Companies such as Airbus and Boeing among others, are consuming the test equipment market, which is being strengthened by the advent of novel and superior aircraft in the commercial as well as defense sector.
• Commercial Sector
• Military / Defense
Type of Products Covered:
• Power Aviation Test Equipment
• Pneumatic Aviation Test Equipment
• Electrical Aviation Test Equipment
• Hydraulic Aviation Test Equipment
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The aerospace coatings market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.90% between 2017 and 2022.” The aerospace coatings market is projected to reach USD 1.98 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 6.90% between ...
“The ADS-B market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 20.61% during the forecast period” The growth of the Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) market is attributed to the modernization ...
“Growth in aircraft deliveries is the key factor impacting the growth of the aviation connectors market” The aviation connector market was valued at USD 4.13 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach ...