Table of Contents
The Global Galley Equipment Market accounted for $2.04 Billion in 2014 and is estimated to approach $3.03 billion by 2022, registering a compound annual growth of 5.06% during the forecast period 2014 to 2022. Increasing demand for the aircraft, raise in demand for the light-weight galley equipment, demand for galley customization as per customer’s preferences, and increase in modular galley are some of the major factors influencing the growth of the galley equipment market. Growing demand for comfort and ease in different ships and aircrafts has led to the increasing demand for state-of-the-art galley equipment. Moreover, increasing demand for ships and aircrafts for leisure and commercial purposes has a direct impact on demand for galley equipment around the world.
Even though its huge applications, the growth of galley equipment market faces a few hurdles. Growing popularity of low-cost carriers for different commercial and personal purposes has hampered the growth of galley equipment. Moreover, companies in this market face a steady challenge of plummeting weight and size of galley equipment. Growing opportunities like modular and customized galley equipment has made the market profitable in recent years. Top-most companies in this market seek to offer galley equipment particularly designed and developed to meet specific requirements. Furthermore, companies focus on providing wide-ranging galley set-up with complete functional and storage capacities.
The key participants in Global Galley Equipment Market are Zodiac Aerospace, B/E Aerospace, Jamco Corporation, Diehl Aerospace, Bucher Leichtbau AG, Kangli Far East Pte Ltd, Almaco Group, Loipart AB, Miele Marine, and Jeitek.
Galley Type Covered:
• Single Aisle
• Twin Aisle
• Custom Fit
Galley Inserts Covered:
• Electric Galley Inserts
• Non-Electric Galley Inserts
o Defense Marine
o Commercial Marine
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
International Country Risk Guide is one of the world's best commercial sources of country risk analysis and ratings. Updated monthly, ICRG monitors 140 countries. Each 200-page issue provides financial, ...
Global Military Radar Market: Overview This market research study analyzes the military radar market on global basis and provides estimates in terms of revenue (USD million) from 2015 to 2024. It describes ...