Table of Contents
The Global Metamaterials market accounted for $496.7 million in 2014 and is estimated to reach $2.63 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 23.2% through the forecast period 2014 to 2022. The factors that are influencing the global metamaterials market are increasing need to advance the effectiveness of solar photovoltaic cells, pitch in wireless mobile communication, and rise in endowment by venture capital firms.
The utilization of grapheme-based metamaterials in medical applications is likely to boost the metamaterials technologies market in the near future. Significantly insufficient commercial knowledge and technical barriers in the high-volume fabrication of metamaterials is projected to hamper the market growth.
Key Players in Metamaterials Industry are Teraview Plasmonics Inc, Nanosonic Inc, Nanohmics Inc, Microwave Measurement Systems Llc, Metamaterial Technologies Inc, Metamagnetics, Kymeta Corporation and Jem Engineering.
• Medical Instrumentation
o Oral & Oncology
o Ultrasound Imaging
o Magnetic Resonance Imaging
o Bio Sensor
o Thin film sensor
o Wireless Strain Sensor
• Aerospace & Defense
• Electromagnetic Band gap Metamaterials (EBG)
• Single Negative Metamaterials (SNG)
• Double Negative Metamaterials (DNG)
• Bi-Isotropic And Bi-Anisotropic Metamaterials
• Chiral Metamaterials
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Metamaterials market is accounted for $0.61 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $2.63 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 23.2%. The factors that are influencing ...
Metamaterials market estimated to reach $1.43 billion by 2022. The global metamaterials market in terms of value is estimated to witness a growth at a CAGR of 21.6% between 2016 and 2022. This growth in ...
About Aerospace Nanotechnology Nanostructure, a part of nanotechnology, is a wide and interdisciplinary area requiring R&D, which gained traction in the last two decades. Nanotechnology is defined as the ...