Table of Contents
The Global Powder Metallurgy market accounted for $7,396 million and is projected to register a CAGR of 7.7% to reach $13,432 million by 2022. Growth in the automobile industry and cost effectiveness of the technology are the primary driving factors for the powder metallurgy market globally. Powder metallurgy is used in diverse applications. Powder metallurgy is utilized in processing of powdered feedstock which is a vital input which goes into manufacturing of different components. Due to its numerous uses in industries, the demand for powder metallurgy is growing at a rapid pace.
The automotive sector is the major market for Sinter/Press structural Powder Metallurgy parts. Globally, the automotive sector acquires highest market share of 80% of all Powder Metallurgy structural components. Most of the components nearly around 75% are utilized for transmissions and engines. Due to cost saving and weight reduction factors the use of titanium Powder Metallurgy in the airframe sector is increasing rapidly.
Some of the key players in the market include Acupowder International, Borgwarner Inc, Chicago Powder Metal Products, Dorst Technologies, Hoeganaes Corp, OBE GMBH, GKN PLC, Hitachi Chemical Company Ltd., Hoganas AB, Fine Sinter Company Ltd., Sumitomo Electric Company Ltd. and Sandvik AB.
• Electrical & Electronics
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Electrical steel market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0%” The electrical steel market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021, and reach USD 38.98 billion ...
“Growing demand in the automotive industry to drive the market for aluminum-extruded products” The global market for aluminum-extruded is projected to grow from USD 34.48 billion in 2016 to reach ...
“Growing use in the automotive and steel industries is a prime factor in the growth of the metal finishing chemicals market” The global metal finishing chemicals market is projected to reach USD 11.21 ...