Table of Contents
The Global Smart Glass Market accounted for $27.2 billion in 2014 and is estimated to reach $126.7 billion by 2022, registering a compound annual growth rate of 21.2% during the forecast period 2014 to 2022. The smart glass market is influenced by the growth in automotive Industry, eco-friendly & green buildings and non-electric technologies such as thermochromics. Amplified demand for smart glasses in the aviation industry also hastens the growth of this market.
Lack of knowledge among consumers and high cost compared to the substitutes is creating hindrance to the market growth. The saturation of smart glass applications in the automotive industry, particularly in emerging countries such as India, China, and Brazil, presents a cosmic future for this market.
Key Players in the Smart Glass Market are PPG Industries Inc, Ravenbrick Llc , Research Frontiers Incorporated , Saint-Gobain S.A, Scienstry Inc, Smartglass International, SPD Control System Corporation, View Inc and Asahi Glass Corporation
Types of Smart Windows Covered:
• Self cleaning windows
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Smart Glass Market (Technology - Electrochromic, Thermochromic, Photochromic, Liquid Crystal, and Suspended Particle Device; End User - Architectural, Consumer Electronics, Transportation, and Solar Powe ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Smart Glass market is accounted for $2.34 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $8.59 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 20.4% from 2015 to 2022. Factors such ...
The Global Smart Glass market is valued at USD 2.36 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 7.67 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 21.7% during the forecast period ...