Table of Contents
The Smart Airports market is accounted for $9.68 billion in 2014, and is projected to register a CAGR of 5.9% to reach $15.4 billion by 2022. Airport operations and business models have progressed dramatically over the last two decades to support the rapid growth of the global airline industry. Changing demographics, maturing communication technologies, and new corporate governance requirements are the factors favoring the market growth. The global smart airports market is expected to witness a strong growth potential during the forecast period.
Increasing R&D investments led by the passengers demand for new services is fueling the market growth across the globe. Passengers are keen to induce new services to trim down their travel stress and ease the processing from check-in to boarding the flight. The technological advancements provided by the smart airports help reduce the passengers stress of journey and offers convenience.
Some of the major players in this industry are Amadeus IT Group SA, IBM, Siemens AG, Cisco, Thales Group, Indra, SITA, Adelte, Colebrook Bosson Saunders, Vanderlande Industries, Honeywell, DSG Systems, FB Technology, Ansul, Delair Air Traffic Systems, GE, Deerns Airport System Consultants and Airport Emission Control.
• Landing Aids
• Guidance And Lighting
• Air/Ground Traffic Management And Control Systems
• Airport Communications
• Airport Management Software
• Digital Information Display Solutions And Signage Systems
• Fire Protection And Emergency Services
• Passenger And Baggage Handling And Control
• Car Parking Systems.
• Hospitality, And Entertainment Services
• Transport And Parking Services
• Business To Business Services
• Workplace Services
• Airport Processes
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The evolution of connected vehicles and increasing logistics transparency across the globe and the increasing adoption of connected and intelligent devices are some of the factors expected to drive ...
Hong Kong, with a GDP worth US$274 billion, once an exploited British colony, is today one of the most prosperous countries in the world. Its market is considered one of the freest in the world. Today, ...
“Cold chain market projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period” The cold chain market is estimated to be valued at USD 189.92 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach a value of ...