Table of Contents
The Global X-band Radar market is accounted for $3.86 billion in 2014, and is projected to register a CAGR of 4.1% to reach $5.33 billion by 2022. Radar is an acronym for Radio Detection and Ranging used to determine the location, range or speed of an object. X-Band radar works between frequencies 8.0 to 12.0 GHz and wavelengths 2.5 cm to 4 cm facilitating it to identify smaller particles and objects. Increasing security concerns, rapid development in the commercial and defense sectors globally are the key driving factors of the global X band radar market. X-band radars are used for detection of missiles, moving personnel and moving objects. The functioning of X band radar system within a specific low range frequency is the key feature fueling the growth of the global X band radar market.
Stringent government regulations and political changes are the key constraints impacting the growth of the X band radar market. Due to wide adoption of radar technology, the wavelengths and frequencies are creating radiations which are creating congestion in air resulting in inaccurate results of the radar. Many countries have deployed X-band radar systems, which have vast potential in the nautical platform for enabling enhanced tracking and recognition of ballistic missiles over a long-range.
Some of the major players in this market are Furuno Electric Company Limited, Japan Radio Company Limited, SAAB AB, Selex Es S.P.A, Kelvin Hughes Limited, Terma A/S, Reutech Radar Systems (Pty) Ltd, Thales-Raytheon Systems Company Llc, Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd and Northrop Grumman Corporation.
Type of X-Band Radars Covered:
• Portable X-Band Radars
o Road Radars
• Non-portable X-Band Radars
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Military Radar Market: Overview This market research study analyzes the military radar market on global basis and provides estimates in terms of revenue (USD million) from 2015 to 2024. It describes ...
According to Stratistics MRC, X-Band Radar Market is estimated at $3.9 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $5.4 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2015 to 2022. Increasing security concerns, ...
The Global Radar Systems Market is valued at USD 5.72 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 27.8 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 5.41% during the forecast period ...