Table of Contents
The Global Unmanned Ground Vehicle market is accounted for $1.46 billion in 2014, and is projected to register a CAGR of 33.3% to reach $14.55 billion by 2022. The robust growth of the unmanned ground vehicle (UGV) market is because of the technological advancements and other added advantages from the UGV’s. Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGV’s) works in contact with the ground with or without human involvement.
The factors that are influencing the growth of the market are escalating demand from non-defense applications such as homeland security and commercial purposes. The optimal performance of the unmanned ground vehicles and reduced risk of human lives are also major driving factors for the UGV market. The constraints for the market are low battery life which impacts on the vehicles durability and the strength of frequency modulations which can be altered. UGVs encounter payload problems pooled with limited space, thus distressing the power supply of the batteries which affects their operational range by hindering the supply of onboard accessible energy.
However, the increasing demand for automated systems and demand for increased operational efficiency creates wider opportunities which need to be accomplished. The major applications of UGV are in the defense sector where it assists the defense team by providing information, helping in spotting the team during combat operations, observing the surroundings. It also helps in supplying ammunition to the soldiers, detecting explosives during combat operations.
Some of the major players in this market are Northrop Grumman Corporation, Cobham PLC, General Dynamics Corporation, Oshkosh Corporation, Aselsan A.S, Dok-Ing Ltd, Nexter Group, G-NIUS Unmanned Ground Systems Ltd, Qinetiq Group PLC and Irobot Corporation.
• Military & Defense
• Homeland Security
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Demand for increased efficiency in commercial and defense operations is the key factor influencing the growth of the unmanned ground vehicle market” The unmanned ground vehicle market is estimated ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Unmanned Ground Vehicle market is estimated at $1.95 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $14.55 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 33.3% from 2015 to 2022. ...
Global Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market to grow exponentially by 2023 Description Unmanned ground vehicles are an integral part of automation that includes industrial automation as well automation in defense ...