Table of Contents
The Global Gas Insulated Switchgear market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.75% over the period 2014 to 2022. Increasing demand for Gas Insulated Switchgear in Asia Pacific, space constraints, safety, reliability and substation security, low maintenance, longer life span and high capacity of power transmission offered by GIS are the factors favoring the market growth. Technical complicacy and harmful effects of SF6 are the factors hampering the market growth.
Gas insulated switchgear is conquered by high voltage GIS with almost 75% share in total GIS market. The market is growing at a significant rate due to increasing demand for extra high voltage and ultra-high voltage transmission system that needs GIS for secure power transmission and distribution. Transmission & distribution dominates the end-user market, mainly due to increasing demand for EHV and UHV transmission system to reduce the transmission losses.
The key players of the market include, ABB Ltd., Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., Toshiba Corporation, Siemens Ag, Hitachi Ltd., Schneider Electric Se, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Fuji Electric Co. Ltd., and Alstom SA.
Types of Insulated Switchgear Covered:
• High Voltage GIS
• Medium Voltage GIS
o Primary Distribution Medium Voltage GIS
o Secondary Distribution Medium Voltage GIS
End Users Covered:
• Infrastructure & Transportation
• Transmission & Distribution
• Power Generation
• Manufacturing & Processing
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The gas insulated switchgear market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2016 to 2021” The gas insulated switchgear market is expected to reach a market size of USD 25.95 billion by 2021, ...
“Top 10 high voltage and medium voltage Products market is expected to reach USD 320.53 billion by 2021” The top 10 high voltage and medium voltage products market is expected to grow from an estimated ...
“The air insulated switchgear market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.68% from 2017 to 2022” The air insulated switchgear market is projected to reach USD 8.41 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR ...