Table of Contents
The Global High Voltage Equipment market is accounted for $98.51 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $152 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2014 to 2022. The major factors favoring the market growth include smart grid rollouts, modernize transmission network, growing industrialization & urbanization, growing electricity demand and increasing investments for renewable energy sources in the emerging economies. Low quality and cheap products from local players are restraining the market growth. Asia Pacific has the largest market for high voltage equipment and is expected to continue its growth during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific accounted for more than 40% of share in global high voltage equipment market. The increasing investments for T&D network in countries such as Japan, China and India acts as key factors for the market growth. China is emerged as the single fastest growing market segment with more than 15% of share in global market and Japan, Australia, India are also the promising markets for high voltage equipment in this region.
The key players of the market include, Siemens AG, ABB Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., General Electric Company, Alstom SA, Crompton Greaves Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited and Toshiba.
Voltage levels Covered:
• High Voltage (HV)-Up to 200kv
• High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC)- 200 to 800kv
• Extra High Voltage Equipment (EHV) 500kv
• Ultra High Voltage (UHV) 800kv & Above
Equipment Types Covered:
• Reactive Power Equipment
• Instrument Transformer
• Power Transformer
• Earthing Material
• Control Equipment
• Battery Set
• Carrier Cabinet
• Communication Equipment
• Relay Panel
• Other Equipment
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The gas insulated switchgear market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2016 to 2021” The gas insulated switchgear market is expected to reach a market size of USD 25.95 billion by 2021, ...
Use this report to: - Analyze the developing market for superconducting applications, materials and other enabling technologies. - Assess expected technological and market trends in the longer term. - ...
Use this report to: - Analyze various applications of the fiber optic sensor market and market dynamics of each application. - Evaluate growth strategies by key players in the fiber optic sensor market. ...