Table of Contents
The Global Planar Solid Oxide Fuel Cell market accounted for $321.28 million in 2014 and is expected to reach $807.35 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 12.2%. Increasing number of electric vehicles, high conversion efficiency than other fuels, military applications, transportation, and small stationary applications are the major factors driving the planar solid oxide fuel cell market growth. However, longer start up time and high capital investment are limiting the market growth. The connection of more commercial and residential areas to supply power by increasing distributed power generation is the key driver for the planar solid oxide fuel cell market. The growth of the market lies in planar SOFC applications in oil & gas pipelines and transportation applications.
Asia Pacific has the largest market with more than 35% of share in global planar solid oxide fuel cell market and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The stationary power generation technologies are the opportunities for market growth in developed nations such as North America and Europe. The demand for alternative electric power generation technologies in emerging nations and government’s preference towards distributed power generation are major drivers for the planar solid oxide fuel cell market.
The key players of the market include, Protonex Technology Corporation, Ultra Electronics, Hexis AG, SOFC Power S.P.A., Ceres Power Holdings PLC., Fuel Cell Energy, Ceramic Fuel Cells Limited, Aisin Seiki Corporation Limited, and Convion Fuel Cells Ltd.
Planar Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Market, By Cost Breakdown:
• Separator Plates
• Planar Cells
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Use this report to: - Gain insight into the market dynamics of advanced battery and fuel cell technologies in terms of market value, number of units shipped and types of materials used. - Identify leading ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFCs) in US$ Thousand. The Global market is further analyzed by the following Applications: Remote Power & Auxiliary Power Units, ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Market is valued at $2.6 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $4.9 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2015 to 2022. A Solid ...