Table of Contents
The Global Industrial Robotics market is valued at $30.23 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $49.75 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.4%. The industrial robotics market is driven by the factors such as increase in demand for automation due to increasing labour cost, increasing usage of robots in emerging nations, increasing non-automotive applications, reduction of duties and refurbished goods. However, high cost and uncertainty, unavailability of skilled labor are the factors limiting the market growth. The opportunity for growth of the market lies in penetration into new industries and adoption of robotics in SMEs.
Material handling robots has the majority share in global industrial robotics market. Food and beverages, precision & optics, and metals are the leading industrial segments with majority share and are expected to lead the global industrial robotics market. The electronics/electrical and automotive suppliers were the main growth drivers of the market. Asia Pacific was the biggest market for industrial robots. With the share of more than 23%, China has noticeably expanded as the biggest market. The development activities and research in countries such as India, Japan, China, and Australia are boosting the market in Asia Pacific region.
The key players of the market include, ABB Ltd., Denso Corporation, Daihen Corporation, Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., Fanuc Ltd, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Seiko Epson Corp., and Universal Robots.
Type of Industrial Robotics Covered:
• SCARA Robots
• Articulated Robots
• Cylindrical Robots
• Parallel/ Delta Robot
• Cartesian Robots
• Other Robots
• Electrical & Electronics
• Chemical, Rubber & Plastics
• Precision & Optics
• Food & Beverages
• Other Industries
• Packaging and Palletizing Robot
• Assembling and Disassembling
• Measurement, Inspection, and Testing Robot
• Soldering and welding Robot
o Gas Welding Robot
o Spot Welding Robot
o Arc Welding Robot
o Laser Welding Robot
• Painting and dispensing Robot
• Material Handling Robot
o Pick and Place
o Machine Tools Handling
• Milling, Cutting and Processing
o Cutting Robot
• Other Functions
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Automated Guided Vehicle Market: Overview Automated guided vehicles are driverless, self-operated computer controlled vehicles which are fitted with guidance and collision avoidance system and can ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automated Guided Vehicles market is estimated at $3.39 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $7 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 10.9% from 2015 to 2022. ...
The Global Automated Guided Vehicles market is valued at USD 2.08 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 3.82 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 10.69% during the ...