Table of Contents
The Global Service Robotics market is poised to reach $28.24 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 20.6%. The service robots are mainly used in the applications of military and medical sector. Personal robots are mainly used for domestic purpose and professional robots are used for commercial uses. Increasing smart technologies, growing applications of healthcare, rapid industrialization, increasing investments in R&D, and increasing usage of service robots in defense and security are the key factors driving the market growth. The future market for the service robots lies in personal robots used in household applications. Lack of sophisticated cognitive competencies and high cost are the factors hindering the market growth.
To reduce the workload of humans, applications of service robots are expected to use in every sector. defense service robots accounted for more than 40% of the global service robots market in 2014. Unmanned aerial vehicles appear to be the most significant application. The sales of farming automation and livestock breeding are increasing the professional service robots market. Asia Pacific has the largest and fastest growing market for service robots and is expected to witness significant growth rate during the forecast period. Rapid industrialization and advancement in production capacities are promising the market growth in North America. U.S. has the major market for service robots in this region.
The key players of the market include, Apple Inc., Microsoft, Inc., Google Inc., Sony Corporation, Samsung Group, Fuji Soft Inc., Toyota Motor Corporation, Amazon.Com, Inc., and Honda Motors Co. Ltd.
• Personal Service Robots
o Research and Hobbyists
o Educational robots
o Personal assistance robots
o Leisure robots
• Professional Service Robots
o Defense, Rescue, & Security
o Agriculture and forestry
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The market of top industrial robotics expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period” The industrial robotics segment of top robotics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.92% ...
“Global service robotics market expected to grow at a significant rate” The global service robotics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.18% between 2016 and 2022 to reach USD 23.90 billion ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Service Robotics market is expected to grow from $7.5 billion in 2015 to reach $28.24 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 20.9%. Increasing smart technologies, growing ...