Table of Contents
The Global Specialty Chemicals market is accounted for $326 billion and is expected to reach $530 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2014 to 2022. Increasing R&D activities to develop new products and demand from Asia Pacific is driving the market. However, volatile raw material prices and environmental regulations regarding the usage of specialty chemicals are limiting the market growth. Furthermore, growing concerns regarding environment due to the manufacture, usage and wastage of these chemicals is anticipated to be critical factor impacting the market growth. Strict government regulations on the usage of chemical in food processing and manufacturing industry may hamper the market.
Pesticides are the major type of specialty chemicals owing to diminishing arable land, increasing population, and the need for upgrading in crop yields. Construction chemicals type is estimated to witness the highest growth rate of more than 8% during the forecast period due to growing construction sector in the emerging economies such as India, China, Brazil, and South Korea. The Asia Pacific remains the largest market due to increasing industrial activities in emerging economies such as India and China. This region is expected to register high growth owing to the increasing end-user industries such as electronics, automotive, plastic, and construction.
The key players in the Specialty Chemicals market include Bayer AG, Evonik Industries AG, Akzonobel N.V., Clariant AG, Ashland Inc., BASF SE, Novozymes, Dow Chemical Company, Chemtura Corporation, and Huntsman Corporation.
• Rubber Processing Chemicals
• Construction Chemicals
• Electronic Chemicals
• Mining Chemicals
• Oilfield Chemicals
• Food Additives
• Printing Inks
• Specialty Paper Chemicals
• Specialty Polymers
• Advanced Ceramic Materials
• Textile Chemicals
• Plastic Additives
• Water Management
• Specialty Surfactants
Functions of Specialty Chemicals Covered:
• Specialty Coatings
• Separation Membranes
• Specialty Enzymes
• Specialty Pigments
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global specialty chemicals market was valued at USD XX billion in 2015, and is likely to reach USD XX billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of XX%, during the forecast period (2017 - 2022). Specialty ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Specialty Chemicals market is accounted for $346.49 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $530.9 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2015 and 2022. ...
The United States specialty chemicals market was valued at USD 126.15 billion, and is likely to reach USD XX billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 3.3%, during the forecast period (2017 - 2022). The United ...