Table of Contents
The Global Repair Construction market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period 2014 to 2022. Renovation time and raw materials, accessibility of expertise urban renewal and private sector investments are the factors driving the market. Diminishing oil prices has been a benefit to countries that import oil. Reduced expenditure on oil imports has authorized government to use oil savings to improve domestic savings. India and China have specially made a surplus of projects for building domestic demand and lessen unemployment. Saudi Arabia, which is the worlds major manufacturer and exporter of crude oil, has increased expenditure in the construction area.
The key players in the market include, Leighton Holdings, Hochtief AG, STRABAG, Bouygues S.A., Uretek, Grupo ACS, Shanghai Construction Group (SCG), Vinci S.A. and Bechtel Corporation.
o Renewable energy
o Thermal power plants
o Highways and Bridges
• Oil and Gas
Constituent Types Covered:
• Flame Retardants
• Green Coating
• Paints & Coatings
• Polyurethane Foams
• Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM)
• Polypropylene (PP)
• Polymer Foam
• Polyethylene (PE)
• Epoxy Resins
• Melamine Foam
• Phenolic Foam
• Adhesives & Sealants
• Plastic Films and Sheets
• Gas Analyzers, Sensors and Detectors
• Acrylic Resins and Plastics
• Polystyrene (PS)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global engineering plastics market was valued at USD 61,817.63 million in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 99,334.03 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 8.23%. Asia-Pacific, currently, dominates the market ...
Use this report to: - Learn about the global disposable and nondisposable medical plastics market. - Analyze various medical device plastic processes. - Gain insight into the recent patents issues related ...
Use this report to: - Analyze industry structure and competitiveness and profiling important players in the global high-performance films market. - Evaluate the forecasting market of high-performance films ...