Table of Contents
The Global Food Preservatives Market accounted for $2.5 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.1% to reach $2.7 billion by 2022. The major factors driving the food preservatives market include growing demand for processed foods, changing lifestyle and increasing disposable income. However factors such as growing health concerns on the safety of food additives, increasing costs of natural preservatives and stringent regulations for products are hindering the market growth.
Food preservatives are used to prevent the growth of microbes, extend the shelf life of food products, preserve the flavor, maintain nutritional value of the food products and decrease food spoilage. Food preservatives are classified as natural preservatives and synthetic preservatives. People prefer natural preservatives over synthetic preservatives as the over usage of synthetic preservatives can be harmful. These food preservatives are used across beverages, snacks, bakery, meat and others during processing and packaging. The food preservatives techniques are followed from ages as food is important for survival.
North America has the largest market share followed by Asia Pacific region. With increasing disposable income and changing food consumption pattern, Asia Pacific region is likely to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period. Particularly China and India constitute major share in Asia Pacific market and also in global food preservatives market.
Some of the prominent players in the food preservatives market include BASF SE, Cargill, Celanese Corporation, DuPont, Chr. Hansen A/S, Kerry Group, DSM N.V., Akzonobel N.V., Brenntag Ag and Dover Chemical Corporation.
Types of Food preservatives Covered:
• Natural food preservatives
• Chemical food preservatives
• Anti-enzymatic preservatives
• Bakery and confectionery
• Dairy & frozen products
• Poultry & seafood
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Biotech Flavors Market: Overview Transparency Market Research (TMR) offers an eight-year forecast for the global biotech flavors market between 2016 and 2024. The main objective of the report is ...
“Baking ingredients market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4%.” The baking ingredients market is estimated at USD 13.03 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% to reach USD 16.91 ...
The global microencapsulation market is expected to reach USD 17.94 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The ability of the technology to allow incorporation of minerals, ...