Table of Contents
The Global market for Medical Lasers accounted for $4.3 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.6% to reach $12.8 billion by 2022. Technological advancements in laser technology have created excessive applications in the medical field. Factors such as smaller incisions, less pain and speedy recovery are boosting the technology adoption. Some of the significant factors contributing to the market growth include aging population, rising incidences of eye disorders and increasing importance of aesthetics. However factors such as stringent safety regulations and high rate of failure are inhibiting the market growth. The increasing demand for laser treatments and increased disposable incomes in emerging economies will create opportunities for medical lasers market. The medical lasers are used in wide range of applications such as diagnostics and cosmetic procedures.
Among the product types, solid state laser systems is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to its usage in applications such as tattoo removal, periodontology and skin treatment. North America has the largest share in this market followed by Europe, where as Asia Pacific will be the fastest growing market during the forecast period due to rise in disposable income and increasing healthcare expenditure, mainly in China and India.
Some of the prominent players in the medical lasers market are Medelux, IRIDEX Corp, Quanta System, Photomedex, Inc., Lumenis Ltd., Spectranetics Corporation, Alcon Laboratories, Inc., Cardiogenesis Corporation, Biolase Inc., American Medical Systems, Inc., Bausch & Lomb Holdings, Inc and Syneron-Candela.
Product Types Covered:
• Diode Laser Systems
• Solid State Laser Systems
• Gas Lasers Systems
• Dye Lasers Systems
• Others (Rheumatology, Traumatology and Gastroenterology)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Frontier Pharma: Versatile Innovation in Immunology - Large Therapy Area Pipeline with a High Degree of Repositioning Potential Summary Immunology is a large therapy area characterized by disorders of ...
Frontier Pharma: Head and Neck Cancer - Immunotherapies and Signal Transduction Inhibitors Dominate First-in-Class Innovation Summary Head and neck cancer (HNC) is the sixth most common malignancy worldwide, ...
“Medical Laboratory Testing Services reaches 12 billion tests per year. Genomic technology and China healthcare expansion driving global growth.....” Report Overview: A market that just keeps on growing. ...