Table of Contents
The Global Automated Guided Vehicles market is expected to reach.7 billion by 2022 by growing at a CAGR of 10.9% from 2014 to 2022. Automated guided vehicles are becoming more popular in applications that transport heavy loads and generally used as substitute for forklifts, manually powered push-pull carts and conventional conveyor systems. Shortage of labor and increasing labor Costs, increasing material handling equipment demand, and rising investments in emerging nations such as India, Japan and china are the factors fueling the market growth. Industrial manufacturing sector witnessing the rapid growth and is acting as key driver for automated guided vehicles market. High initial investments is posing a major challenge for the market growth.
An automated guided vehicle reduces labor & material costs, product damage and improves safety. The sales of automated guided vehicles are increased by 20% and nearly 65% increase in number of vehicles. Manufacturing accounted for the largest share with more than 70% among the global market and is expected to continue its pace during the forecast period. Food & beverages, and transportation are leading industries for automated guided vehicles market. Europe commanded the largest share in AVG market followed by Asia Pacific and North America.
The key players of the market include, JBT Corporation, Toyota Industrial Equipment, Bastian Solutions LLC, Kollmorgen, Swisslog Holding AG, Frog AGV Systems B.V., Daifuku Co. Ltd., Seegrid Corporation and EK Automation.
• Food & Beverage
• warehouse and distribution center
Type of Automated Guided Vehicles Covered:
• Unit Load Carrier
• Pallet Truck
• Tow Vehicle
• Assembly Line Vehicle
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Automated Guided Vehicle Market: Overview Automated guided vehicles are driverless, self-operated computer controlled vehicles which are fitted with guidance and collision avoidance system and can ...
“Smart factory market expected to exhibit significant growth potential between 2017 and 2022” The smart factory market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.3% between 2017 and 2022, to reach USD 205.42 ...
“Automated guided vehicle market to grow at a CAGR of 9.34%” The automated guided vehicle market is expected to reach USD 2.68 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 9.34% between 2017 and 2022. The ...