Table of Contents
The Global Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles market is accounted for $70.24 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $ 138.46 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 8.85%. Attention towards fuel cell electric vehicles is increasing after the decades of nominal insolence caused by high costs and lack of hydrogen infrastructure. The market is also affected by numerous other challenges. Commercialization is anticipated to accelerate the market in the beginning of 2015. The sales of fuel cell electric vehicles is expected to rise in areas wherever investments on hydrogen infrastructure are being made such as New York City, California in United States, South Korea, Scandinavia, China, Japan and Germany.
Asia Pacific commanded the largest market for fuel cell electric vehicles and is expected to account for more than 50% share during the forecast period. Whereas Europe is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The key players of the market include Honda, Hyundai, Nissan, Toyota, BMW, Ford, Mercedes, Porsche and Proton Motor Fuel Cell.
Types of Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles Covered:
• Passenger Vehicles
• Low-Velocity Vehicles
Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles Power Source Covered:
• Fuel Cell Power Source
• Exotic Power Source
• Battery-Powered Source
• Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle
• Pure Electric Vehicle
• Hybrid Electric Vehicle
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Long-range EVs with Light Batteries and More Unified Designs will Dominate This study offers key highlights from analysis of the global electric vehicle (EV) market in 2016 and identifies the upcoming ...
Global Hybrid Vehicles Market: Overview This market research study analyzes the hybrid vehicles market on global basis and provides estimates in terms of revenue (US$ Bn) from 2015 to 2024. It describes ...
Global Hybrid Cars Market: Overview Hybrid car is an eco-friendly vehicle which consists of combination of gasoline fuel and electric motor with battery pack as energy source. Conventional IC engine is ...