Table of Contents
The Global Gelatin market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.25% from 2014 to 2022. Increasing use in nutraceuticals, recognition of preventive healthcare, Growing demand for technical textile and utilization of functional food are the major factors driving the market growth. Growing gelatin prices, food security concerns and threat of vegan gelatin substitutes are some of the factors hindering the market growth. Pharmaceuticals is the highest growing application segment.
Pig skin segment holds the maximum share of the gelatin market. Huge amount of collagen found in pig skin is one of the key factors driving this segment. Bovine hides and bones are unrefined materials that are used broadly in the market, and both these segments combined together account for less than 60% share of the overall gelatin market. Europe dominated the gelatin market in terms of volume in 2014.
The key players in the market include PB Gelatins, Weishardt Group, Roxlor LLC, Nitta Gelatin Inc., Capsugel Inc., Norland Products Inc., Gelita AG, Sterling Gelatin and Rousselot S.A.S.
Types of Sources:
• Bovine Hides
• Pig Skin
o Sheep skin
o Fish skin
Types of Functions:
• Gelling Agent
• Meat & Poultry
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Gelatin market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.25% during the forecast period 2015 to 2022. Increasing use in nutraceuticals, recognition of preventive healthcare, ...
Asia pacific is a populous region and the increasing calorie intake per capita is leading to substantial increase in the global food production. In the processed and packaged foods, ensuring food safety ...
Food additives are used to enhance the taste, color, texture of food, same time maintaining the freshness and nutritional content. The food additives market in South America is expected to be $xxmillion ...