Table of Contents
The Global Protein Ingredients market is poised to be $28.4 billion in 2014 and is growing at a CAGR of 6.8% to reach $48.1 billion by 2022. Consumer’s attentiveness towards healthy diet and rising demand for animal goods are the key factors driving the market growth. Strict regulations for animal proteins is inhibiting the market growth. Rising potential for plant proteins acts as an opportunity for vendors in the market. The protein ingredients market is generally driven by the increasing demand for health awareness among customers and food relating to diet. Moreover, rising livestock consumption across the world and increasing demand for healthcare products have led to the rising demand for ingredients in manufacturing such as pharmaceutical, animal feed and cosmetics & personal care.
Productivity connected to manufacturing is likely to effect in improved marketing expenditures. Presence of favorable management regulations in different regions is likely to boost market growth over the projected period. Protein ingredients have been accepted for use by the U.S. FDA and are approved as necessary ingredients by the European and other countries across the globe including, Canada, Australia, and Japan.
The key players in the market include, Sinoglory, Gushen Biological Technology Group Co. Ltd, Unitechem Co. Ltd, Finnsoy, Sakthi Sugars Ltd, Devansoy Inc., Vippy Industries Ltd, Kerry Group Plc and Solae LLC.
Types of Sources:
• Egg Protein
• Plant Source
o Soy Protein
o Wheat Protein
o Vegetable Protein
• Animal Source
o Dairy Protein
• Infant Foods
• Dairy Replacement
• Personal care & cosmetics
• Food & Beverage
• Bakery & Confectionary
• Animal Feed
o Pet food
• Cosmetics & Personal Care
• Functional Foods
• Meat Alternatives
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Use this report to: - Identify key market dynamics and the factors impacting the global protein-labeling market and its subsegments. - Gain insight into global protein-labeling market and its market segments, ...
“The protein hydrolysates market is projected to grow at a significant rate” The protein hydrolysates market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2016, to reach USD 738.2 million by 2022. The ...
“Protein Ingredients Market projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0%” The protein ingredients market has grown rapidly in the last few years and is projected to reach USD 58.49 billion by 2022 at a CAGR ...