Table of Contents
The Global Smartphone market is poised to grow at a CAGR of 15.83% during the forecast period 2014 to 2022. Rising income levels, shift from 3G to 4G, augmented corporate acceptance of smartphones and gains experienced in emerging markets such as APEJ and MEA are some of the key factors fueling the market growth. Future growth of the market is strongly driven by falling prices of smartphones led by the intensified competition and affordable technology. Asia pacific represents largest as well as fastest growing markets among the world. China and India continue to represent major markets for premium as well as low cost smartphones.
Samsung, Apple, Lenovo, Huawei and Xiomi are the top five players in this market. Android commanded the market with more than 80% share in 2015. Samsung confessed its global leadership with an improved focus on low cost smartphones. It retained its leadership in the worldwide smartphone market with approximately 20% share in 2015 Q2. Apple enjoyed success owing to consumers unquenchable appetite for the larger screened iOS devices. Xiaomi ousted LG to achieve a mark in the top five categories. Launch of the Redmi 2A model in China was the key to its success, as well as the persistent performance of the Redmi 2 and MI-4 models.
The key players in global Smartphone market are Apple, Microsoft, HTC, Lenovo, Blackberry, Google, Samsung, Motorola, Xiomi and Huawei.
• Low-end smart phones
• High end smart phones
Operating systems Covered
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
"Smartphone sales in mature markets are approaching saturation, while developing markets will continue to see healthy sales growth until 2021." This report analyses the smartphone market and describes ...
"Total service revenue in emerging Asia–Pacific will grow rapidly, driven by network coverage expansion and service upgrades." Growth in mobile data, fixed broadband and IPTV revenue will compensate ...
"Mobile services will account for 86.2% of the telecoms service revenue in Sub-Saharan Africa in 2021." This report provides: - an interim update of our 5-year forecast (previously published in Octobe ...